Wednesday, May 04, 2005

clipping mask

I'm continuing to learn photoshop. There are a huge number of good tutorials at this site

I've learnt how to merge an image into words using the clipping mask technique

I found another tutorial that makes a serious effort to explain what selections, channels and masks are, something I've been meaning to learn for some time

Selections are maps of colours, filters, adjustments etc.

Masks are stored selection maps. Channels, such as alpha channels, are where these masks are saved

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bill, you have some interesting image processed graphics on your flickr site. Just created my own account so I can publish pictures to my livejournal blog. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and lessons learned.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home