Thursday, October 06, 2005

Australian edubloggers

I heard from Jo McLeay that a Directory of Australian Edubloggers has been set up at this wiki http://australianedubloggers.pbwiki.com/

The password is edubloggers, if you want to check out some Australian educational blogs.

I registered my own blog there and visited Jo's blog, The Open Classroom, and left a couple of comments there, one to do with Vygotsky and learning theory

From visiting Jo's blog I found out about about the blogger word verification feature which I've now enabled on my own blog to block comment spam.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link, Bill. It's good to be free of spam, in't it. I also had a look at your website at
http://users.senet.com.au/~kerrb/index.html
It's really greatespecially the animations.
Jo

1:23 AM  
Blogger Bill Kerr said...

hi Jo,
It's so long since I did that website that I've almost forgotten about it. I just revisited the fractal animations and think I should republish them now.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home