Saturday, February 19, 2005

my blog AHA experience

Over a year ago I read an article by Joi Ito which explained how all the blogs are machine searchable - so for example I guess a spider or something goes around and checks all the blogs for who has posted which links for today - and then that's all counted, the correct word is aggregated, and so it can be worked out what's most popular today and it's all done by machines

On that day I made blogdex my home page and it worked for me - for the first time it was easy to keep track of what everyone was interested in on the Web - I felt connected

Don't worry, I've got other stuff to talk about too, but that's what got me started - thanks to Joi Ito and his visionary article

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I'm the first to post a comment!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home